Book advanced tee times at 8 fantastic Fairfax County Park Authority courses!
Methods of Booking
teetimesFCPA.com makes it easy to book tee times at these great courses in Fairfax County 24 hours a day. You can make reservations by doing the following:
- Through this booking site – Just click "Reservation Search" from the main menu after signing on.
About the Fairfax County Park Authority (FCPA) Golf Subscription Program
Make reservations up to 72 hours in advance at no charge! Or, get a jump on the rest of the field with up to 14-day advance
reservations by joining our FCPA Golf Subscription Program.
- Each subscription is valid for a full year from the date of purchase.
Fairfax County Golf Courses allow only one tee time reservation per day,
with up to 4 golfers, for Subscribers and Non-Subscribers alike. Groups
larger than four can be accommodated by contacting the pro shop directly.
As a new, renewing or returning subscriber you are entitled to:
TWO FOR ONE VOUCHER - two play for the price of one round of golf at any of the 8 FCPA Subscription Program courses. The Two-for-One voucher is mailed 2 to 4 weeks from the date of purchase.
- RESTRICTIONS: The Two-for-One round of golf is valid from Monday through Thursday after 11am and Friday through Sunday after 2pm, excluding holidays at the FCPA courses. Applies to green fees only - cart fee not included.
- ONE FREE RANGE BALL TOKEN with the purchase of any size bucket of balls. Limit one per day during subscription period. Does not apply to redemption of multi-bucket range passes.
- 10% PRO SHOP DISCOUNT year round on non-sale golf apparel
How to Subscribe or Renew—It's Simple!
- Sign on or Register for a new account.
- After signing on, go to the Options page and click "Buy or Renew Subscription"
- Follow the directions to purchase or renew your subscription.
- From then on, just sign on and book your advance tee times!
An Explanation of Our Booking Process
Follow these easy steps to book your reservation:
- Subscription members must sign on before starting the booking process to receive their advance booking window.
- Check Tee Time Availability – Select a destination by clicking on the name; then, select preferred course(s), time and number of golfers to begin to search.
- Select a Tee Time – Select an available tee time from those listed in part C, or start over.
- Verify Reservation and Notify Friends – Verify that the information shown is correct; if you wish to send an email to the other golfers in your party, enter their email addresses next to the golfer number.
- Pricing Information – Verify pricing information and click "Book Tee Time." Payment is rendered at the time of check-in at the course.
- Reservation Confirmation – If your reservation is successful (i.e., you are within the booking window), you will see your confirmation. Please print out your confirmation and bring it with you to the course. An additional copy will be sent to the email address listed in your contact information.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.